- Who speaks next week? – booking a date
- Small Groups: creating groups (with similar occupations or heterogeneous) and sharing your individual work on Useful Language.
- Small Groups: checking your answers to the two worksheets on collocations (spares on bulletin board) – today I’ll give you another two.
- Plenaries for reporting on your work and questions
Plans for November (to discuss next week) – Getting Organized (bring your weekly learning plans!)
- Your timed OPs (book) – retelling with a time limit or putting together your own OP
- C-Day on the second lesson in the second Nov week (on the first you’ll get your checked writing so you can work on your LoM) + Agreeing on what for the Nov Writing
- (pending: Wkshop on Rational Discussions – print it, please)
- Check things: Who is reading what? (C1 Materials), anyone for the Movie/Film Project?
- Friends 1×2: Dramatized Reading (print it, please)
- New collocations worksheets
- (At home: listening/speaking, planning, reading blog posts+materials, training with course videos, minimum if you want to actually follow the course!)